Mitchel Reel Musem - Mitchel Mates Discussion Group

Mitchell Reel Museum Discussion Group

If you are looking to collect, buy, repair, service, learn, ask questions or go fishing with a vintage Mitchell Fishing Reel, you are at the right place! We are just Mitchell Reel collectors and enthusiast who enjoy an open discussion forum on "vintage" Mitchell Fishing Reels. Please Click Here to learn how to make a post and ask about Mitchell reel service or repairs, get advice on buying or collecting, or any other question in this free public forum.

"Click Here to Find Vintage Mitchell Reels For Sale Worldwide"

It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
New Topic Add Reply
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:08 am • #  

If anyone is interested in checking my store out on ebay, i have a very large inventory of new old stock mitchell parts, and i have way more parts than what is listed in my ebay store. i have thousands of parts. you can look me up on ebay at jeffccbc, or send me a direct email if you have a list of parts you are looking for. at jeffccbc@aol.com
thanks jeff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:50 pm • #  
Global Moderator

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your post! Welcome to the site, I am looking for a NOS anti-reverse arm for a 308/408 UL reel. Cheers!

Regards, Scott

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:34 pm • #  

already have,.. GREAT eBay store, HIGHLY recommended ,.. LOL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:10 am • #  

NOS anti-reverse arm for a 308/408 UL reel. Cheers!
gclub

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:36 pm • #  

Hey Jeff, looking for two version 3 era handle knobs.
Any such luck in your department?

Thanks bill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:01 am • #  

The content on the topic, resulting in exotic ideas up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:33 pm • #  

Yes, you have a nice supply of parts, and as you know, I've done business with you multiple times in the past couple months.

But today I called you out in a private message on my recent ebay purchase, and I'll call you out here to respond to what I see is a pathetic ordering and non-simplistic retarded billing and shipping system you have.

Example, last order, I order a 402 Head, a small Large Reel Tool, and three measly Handle Spacer Washers.

You go to your online store, you place all into a cart, go past go, you pays your money in full, and then you ship out those items piecemeal, and I just cannot gather why you complicate such?

Is it the last dime you wish to pocket, cause those 3 measly spacer washer probably weigh about .0003g, and surely could've been placed within the package so easily and simply with the 402 Head, same with that small tool in one package, not 3 damn packages and your waiting for your order spread out over days, and perhaps a week's time to get. That's a joke!

I'm sorry but your system, and your online store isn't what it should be and you could be doing a much better job for your customers who patronize your business.

I welcome your rebuttal as to why you do this?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:36 pm • #  

MarkD51 wrote:
Yes, you have a nice supply of parts, and as you know, I've done business with you multiple times in the past couple months.

But today I called you out in a private message on my recent ebay purchase, and I'll call you out here to respond to what I see is a pathetic ordering and non-simplistic retarded billing and shipping system you have.

Example, last order, I order a 402 Head, a small Large Reel Tool, and three measly Handle Spacer Washers.

You go to your online store, you place all into a cart, go past go, you pays your money in full, and then you ship out those items piecemeal, and I just cannot gather why you complicate such?

Is it the last dime you wish to pocket, cause those 3 measly spacer washers probably weigh about .0003g, and surely could've been placed within the package so easily and simply with the 402 Head, same with that small tool in one package, not 3 damn packages and your waiting for your order spread out over days, and perhaps a week's time to get. That's a joke!

I'm sorry but your system, and your online store isn't what it should be and you could be doing a much better job for your customers who patronize your business.

I welcome your rebuttal as to why you do this?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:20 am • #  

I've recently traded a couple messages with this seller yesterday, and in his defense, such mix-ups with my orders possibly could have been some glitch with ebay, or my own mistakes?

He did state that when orders are placed, he does indeed try to combine items per customer, and of course this does make logical sense as shipping every little singular part separate would create a shipping packing and nightmare for him.

I believe he mentioned that he does have his own website, so for future orders I might be better to order direct, rather than from the auction site.

He is a good seller who which I will choose to do future business with.

Sorry for airing some dirty laundry in this forum.

Page 1 of 1   [ 9 posts ]
New Topic Add Reply