Mitchel Reel Musem - Mitchel Mates Discussion Group

Mitchell Reel Museum Discussion Group

If you are looking to collect, buy, repair, service, learn, ask questions or go fishing with a vintage Mitchell Fishing Reel, you are at the right place! We are just Mitchell Reel collectors and enthusiast who enjoy an open discussion forum on "vintage" Mitchell Fishing Reels. Please Click Here to learn how to make a post and ask about Mitchell reel service or repairs, get advice on buying or collecting, or any other question in this free public forum.

"Click Here to Find Vintage Mitchell Reels For Sale Worldwide"

It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
New Topic Add Reply
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:31 am • #  

Hi,

First let me introduce myself.
My name is Max, 32 years old and i am from Munich in "good old Germany ".

From an inheritance I got five original Mitchell cases with a lot of service parts and one not original one.
The former owner had a fishing shop in Germany and used to repair old Mitchell, DAM and Abu Garcia reels.

As I have absolutely no clue what those service parts and boxes are worth, I wanted to ask you, if you could help me find a price for it.
And maybe there is someone here who is interested in those cases, too.

There are there cases for Mitchell 300 ( the three on the left), one for 304 one for 320 and the not original contains parts for Mitchell 710 reels.

I hope attaching the pictures will work.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:48 am • #  

So I guess it didn't work via mobile.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:31 am • #  

Max, Welcome to the Mitchell Reel Museum. :sSig_welcome4:
I am sorry no one has answered your post yet.

Regarding your question, let me first say that the cases are magnificent. We rarely get to see items like those and your photos are excellent as well.

We were just looking at several cases just like yours a short time ago, many of us for the first time. (see link below)
(Scroll down the thread-it is 4 pages long.)

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=5629

The photographs in the link were taken by some of our most knowledgeable collectors from items in their personal collections. I would like to suggest that you send a PM (personal Message) to those individuals regarding your cases.

It is easy to overlook posts such as yours and the forum is a little short handed at the moment. I am sure that the individuals in the link can help you get answers to your question much better than myself although I would love to have something like your parts cases for my small collection. If you do not get a response to your PM please PM me back and I will help as much as possible. :-)

Kind Regards,
Bill :tup

Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
New Topic Add Reply