Fishing a Mitchell 406

Here you can show off your collection or share your favorite Mitchell fishing reels, catches and spots!
don309

Fishing a Mitchell 406

Post by don309 »

So yesterday I was flounder fishing in Point Pleasant NJ. I love fishing my 406 salt water! Now I fish for 10 -12 hours, I get their at day break till 4 or 5 PM. I only tell you this because the reel get heavy after awhile, so I do fish another brand to give my arms a break. Any how while fishing 3 people saw the Mitchell and commented. About 2:30 PM this woman sets up beside me, I met her last year. She tells me I was looking for you at the end of last years flounder season :o . Turns turns out she wanted to surprise me. Her husband was all about Mitchell's and Penn reels. She has a box of Mitchell reels in storage, and going to put in her car trunk, to give to me. Can't wait to see the box.
It pays to be nice to people, I shared the bait I was using, and how this happened.

Not home retired and fishing! Or playing with my Mitchell's!
Bonaventure

Re: Fishing a Mitchell 406

Post by Bonaventure »

Hi Don,

Hope there"s enough to keep you busy restoring Mitchells for the next 5 winters!!

Best wishes

Glen

don309

Post by don309 »

Bonaventure, Fluke season is coming to an end, September 19th. I haven't ran into the women with the Mitchell's. Going out tomorrow maybe I'll get luck, and see her.

Not home retired and fishing! Or playing with my Mitchell's!
Bonaventure

Post by Bonaventure »

Should have got her address. :text-lol:

Glen